Wednesday, May 19, 2010

!!!

I start my NEW JOB next Wednesday.

I have so much craziness going on all of a sudden. I still have to just find the energy and motivation to write my last 2 class papers. (it hasn't been going well. I'm 5 days behind the schedule I set for myself) My dad is coming to visit me for the first time in Philly tomorrow night through Tuesday night. I will start at the National Constitution Center the following morning. That weekend I'm helping Pancho move out and its Memorial Day. and then I have to start working on/finishing my thesis during the next 5.5 weeks. ahhhhhhhh.

life is good. but oh so hectic sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! So excited you got the job. Try to enjoy all the excitement! I know you'll get everything that you need to done in time :)

    ReplyDelete