Tuesday, May 4, 2010

146 footnotes and 44 pages later...

I am pretty much down to proofreading and trimming my final draft of my 700 paper. Hallelujah. I'm aiming for early afternoon completion tomorrow. and then its margarita time with my cohort!

I also had a margarita yesterday at a birthday outing. What is it exactly about grad school that facilitates regular drinking? Oh yes. Must be something to do with balancing out the compulsive caffeination. Hrmm. I'd be worried about my general wellbeing if I hadn't started running again.

My score at Whole Foods this week: Ciao Bella chocolate gelato. delish.

Mailed my Mom these cute flower petal earrings from BR for Mother's Day. actually very tempted to get myself a pair! So embarrassed though when I got to the counter to buy a padded envelope at the post office and forgot her address. whoops.

1 comment: