Saturday, March 13, 2010

I had a fantastic night last night. Pancho got into town and we went out in Manayunk with his friends from Hopkins. People were already starting to celebrate St. Paddy's. (I, of course, have had my decorations up since I took down the Valentine's ones...) So we went to Kildare's which had like several multi-level bars and spaces to dance. We ended up where the live music was. So much fun, I haven't danced in a long while and it was fantastic. Also, because the guys we were with used me as bait. "Paige, we're good enough friends I think, right? So I'm going to dance with you so it looks like I can get a hot girl. Thanks." lol. Lots of classic 90s songs that I knew the words to. Perfect. AND they played Shout. which is my favorite wedding reception song to dance to and it just makes me feel so happy. Mostly because you can jump all around. And then we were hungry on the way home, so we went to Wawa for a chicken parm. The place was packed. It made me feel like we were doing one of those totally typical things after a night out. Also, Gainesville should get a Wawa. I told Pancho- Grad school: Its like college but with more legal drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment