Thursday, June 17, 2010

It is almost Friday--> almost the weekend--> two whole glorious days of sunshine and freedom

Current likes:
  • The new ABC Family show, Pretty Little Liars. At this point, I feel like my protestations about the terrible tv I watch are utterly pointless. So, I'll just point out that I plan on watching it. And that I wish I had dressed that well & had amazing, shiny, shampoo-commercial worthy hair when I was high school. le sigh
  • Whole Foods tequila lime salsa. A-mazing.
  • Vision in White by Nora Roberts. First book I have ever read by her. And only read it at home because I was too ashamed to be seen with it on the subway. even though its summer and I feel therefore that its totally justified. bah. Its the first book of a Bride quartet. 4 best friends who run a wedding company. It is exactly what you think it is. Utterly predictable and fabulous. I just put the second one on hold at the library....
  • The Taylor Swift youtube channel. Its been years since I've seen any music videos. Sort of weird doing it reverse when I know her songs so well. Oh, and this is so fitting. The ad that popped up between videos was for Secret Life of the American Teenager. Basically the evil computer tracking cookies have determined my demographic as teenage girl. awesome. lol
Plans for the weekend-- catching up on house stuff, working on my thesis (due in a month-ish), and finally going to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.


1 comment:

  1. we have the same taste in bad tv shows. definitely watched the pilot of pretty little liars about a week ago...

    ReplyDelete