Wednesday, June 30, 2010

so, my life these days basically revolves around Outlook and I found myself wondering (at home. what should be the last place I think about work-related stuff) hey, I should send the girls phone date meeting requests and then we can schedule it and have it on the calendar. Oh my god. But, seriously, I sort of wish I could do that instead of playing phone tag. Although, something tells me Gmail probably has a function for that. I'm sure it exists, actually.

Anyways, I feel seriously behind on keeping up with everyone. that and apartment cleaning. and grocery shopping. Things are sort of in shambles at the moment. BUT. I have turned in what I am hoping is my second-to-last thesis draft. I have a defense meeting in exactly TWO weeks. I will be done officially with all academic responsibilities in THREE weeks. !!!!

1 comment:

  1. No, I am clearly the one who is lacking in the communication department. I am calling you tomorrow. I set a reminder on my phone.

    ReplyDelete