Monday, July 6, 2009

Fantastic July 4th weekend.
-Went kayaking because it was gorgeous out. Failed to put sunscreen on lower than my knees so I have lobster-red burns the length of my shins. So nice being outside, it really made it feel like a proper summer day.
-Caught the fireworks downtown at the Inner Harbor. Panch and I found a perfect spot, almost by accident. Figured since we were already paying for parking and were downtown we went to a dueling piano bar. So much fun. Really impressive how they just know so many songs. There were a few bachelorette groups, too, and I just cringed for all the embarrassment that those poor women were being put through.
-Capped off the weekend with breakfast at the amazing, delicious, and chic Ms. Shirley's. Cinnamon danish pancakes? Yummm.
-Pulled off making a strawberry shortcake. With homemade whipped cream. So freakin good. (I've been eating 2 slices at a time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment