Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sunshiny State

Oh to be back in warm and sunny FL, back to friendly and familiar Gator country. Flight this morning was fine, took a little nappies on the plane. Lunch with Dad at the Riverwalk in Ft. Lauderdale and then a leisurely afternoon reading and unpacking. Went for a run, starting to feel slightly guilty about all of the junk I've been eating in combination with all of the not exercising I'm not doing. ehh.

BUT! I did break off a piece of the Chocolove Dark Chocolate with Orange Peel bar that I bought with the girls when we to the shoes & chocolate shop in Hampden. Delicious-ness and very rich so I felt perfectly content with just the bit I ate. perfect.

Squared away all of the details for going to the U. Maryland Open House. So excited! Apparently there is a current grad students taking us out for pizza and beer thing happening afterwards. Good. I need to get the inside scoop. Don't really have too much to do while I'm home, just wait to hear back from schools and jobs... yay. lol. Going to get some quality reading time in though which is always appreciated. Mansfield Park has been a pretty decent read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment