Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally got a long overdue haircut. I love when its blow-dried by a stylist, it does all the flippy, bouncy look of a real hairstyle that I cannot accomplish on my own. Its always sad to wash it and know that it wont look this good until my next cut. lol

Watched Vicky Christina Barcelona the other day. It was good, different; I suppose it was totally what I would expect of Woody Allen. Not sure that the ending was what I expected but it certainly fit for the style of the movie. Mostly though it made me want to go back to Spain. Maybe movies just glamorize how laidback and fun life is there but it sure does seem like things are just enjoyed more, life is taken a bit easier. Under the Tuscan Sun is another example of an idyllic foreign residence.

Graduation mania starting to overtake the House. Just helped Pancho with his announcements, the boys are getting all geared up for Senior Week. It's extremely interesting to find out what people are heading off to do now. I think now is when friends and acquaintances will be more far flung across the country, more so than going off to college. This semester has gone by both fast and slow. Hard to believe that I've had this much time off when it still feels like there are lots of things I still want to do around here. Guess thats what the summer is for.



No comments:

Post a Comment