Friday, October 15, 2010

No work Friday!

I have the entire day off. So nice. I'm enjoying it since I already did my 4 days at the NCC and I have a walking tour tomorrow from 9am-4pm. Slept in a little bit, went for a 5 mile run!!, watched Biggest Loser and nibbled on some of the strawberry tart I whipped up earlier this week (homemade whipped cream!) and hot cocoa. I realize now typing that that its a bit silly to go work out and watch an inspirational, living healthy show while shoveling food into my mouth but.... I's hungry!

Think I'm going to read for awhile (still on The Help, its fantastic and I'm enjoying it, just finding it hard to get solid reading time) and then head to Pancho's. The weather has really settled into being cool, windy, and downright brisk out. I'm resisting, but I'll probably have to switch out my summer clothes in the closet soon. I'm trying to layer a lot so that I can still get mileage out of the tanks and tees. But the boots are coming out tonight! (Med School party to celebrate the exams they just had. I will come back to post what I am sure will be hilarious (or hilariously nerdy) stories.)

1 comment:

  1. i've been wanting a pair of boots for soo long. i just can't justify buying a pair since Florida's "winter" is not a legit winter...

    ReplyDelete